[Web4lib] Library Technology Guides 2010 perceptions survey closing soon

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Jan 3 16:20:16 EST 2011

I had previously sent a message to this list soliciting responses for my 2010 library automation perceptions survey.  I plan to close the survey in about a week from now.  If you haven't done so already, please take a few minutes and respond to the survey.

For information on the survey and how to respond, see:

  http://www.librarytechnology.org/blog.pl?ThreadID=184&BlogID=1

I plan to write up the results of the survey by the end of January 2011.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Editor, Library Technology Guides
http://www.librarytechnology.org