[Web4lib] FW: Important Notice - Library Proxy Logins on the web

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Fri Feb 25 15:45:38 EST 2011

I did in fact report it, even though we weren't on the list. I noticed afterwards though that there are also parts 1 through at least 14...

sigh.

don

>>> Peter Murray <peter.murray at lyrasis.org> 2/25/2011 12:51 PM >>>
It would also be wise to spend a few moments to report the abuse to Google:

  http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=lr_legalother&product=blogger

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray at lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955