[Web4lib] wordpress hosting for academic libraries

Polly-Alida Farrington polly at pafa.net
Tue Feb 22 18:53:40 EST 2011

Chris,

I don't have any recent experience with really high traffic sites,
but I have used a number of hosting services over the years. Bluehost
is one, but they haven't always given me the most accurate tech
support. I have been happy with the hosting itself though.

For tech support, I've always been most impressed with hostmysite(aka
hosting.com) There hosting plans are bit hidden: http://goo.gl/EYDMs
They've always gone above and beyond to help me when I've had problems.

I'm also running some sites on psek.com. Have been happy with their
tech support too.

Looking forward to hearing what others recommend!

Polly Farrington
polly at pafa.net