[Web4lib] Short survey on ideas and innovation in academic libraries

David Dahl mulcahey99 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:36:43 EST 2011

Cross-posted; apologies for duplication.

Colleagues,
I am currently conducting research in regards to idea management and the
innovation process in academic libraries.  If you are an academic librarian,
I would greatly appreciate your participation in this short, anonymous
survey.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LQK9Y5V

The survey will close on March 1, 2011.  Aggregated results will be
available upon request after the survey ends.

Thank you in advance for your participation!
David Dahl

Emerging Technologies Librarian
Albert S. Cook Library, Towson University
ddahl at towson.edu