[Web4lib] DOAJ

Marc Davis marc.davis at drake.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:26:15 EST 2011

You'll probably get your best answer from the ezproxy mail list.
This is what we use:

Title   DOAJ
URL     www.doaj.org
Domain  doaj.org

Marc Davis | Systems Coordinator | Cowles Library | Drake University
Mailing: 2507 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA | 515-271-1934
Shipping: 2725 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA