[Web4lib] Watson - IBM's "question-answering" machine (potential implications for libraries?)

Larry Schwartz schwartz at mnstate.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:56:02 EST 2011

Those who cannot remember old movies are condemned to repeat them as if
they were their own ideas:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Rq-PEW5qM

--
Larry Schwartz, Librarian
Livingston Lord Library

"People read books in order to gain the privilege of living more than one life." --Garrison Keillor

"Beware of group-think masquerading as serendipity."