[Web4lib] GIS projects - who's doing what and with what tools ?

Cox, Thomas Thomas.Cox at tufts.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:40:50 EST 2011

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm happy to share the following article from ARCUser which provides an overview of how we're using GIS in Tisch library at Tufts University:

http://www.esri.com/news/arcuser/0111/files/tufts.pdf

Kind regards,

Thom

Thom W. Cox
Technical Project Manager
Tisch Library
Tufts University
Medford, MA
thomas.cox at tufts.edu

"Every technology has a philosophy which is given
expression in how the technology makes people  use their minds,
in how it codifies the world, and in which of our senses it amplifies…”
    - Neal Postman