[Web4lib] Study room booking systems

Erin R White/FS/VCU erwhite at vcu.edu
Wed Aug 31 17:02:17 EDT 2011

At VCU we are using Openroom, a PHP+MySQL application released last year
by Ball State and written up in Code4Lib.

Students have really taken to it here - usage is through the roof during
the semester. We've built a mobile version as well and are hoping to
contribute it to the project this fall.

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2941
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openroom/
http://m.library.vcu.edu/rooms/jbc/

--
Erin White
Web Applications Developer, VCU Libraries