[Web4lib] concrete examples of Web strategies

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:52:28 EDT 2011

Chris, depending on how soon you need it I'd be happy to share the stuff I'm
proposing for the next iteration of the San Jose Public Library site.
It may be a couple of weeks, though.  I'll post it online somewhere and
point you to it.
It's going to be a proposal for a new (and hopefully improved!) interaction
strategy, along with UI fixes based on user feedback and some messy code
cleanup.