[Web4lib] Kindle at Libraries

Marc Davis marc.davis at drake.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:28:10 EDT 2011

I'm going to opt for the glass being half-full.  I think this is a significant move forward from where we are now.

Let's get the e-publishers competing for the library patron market.

Marc Davis | Systems Coordinator | Cowles Library | Drake University
Mailing: 2507 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50311 USA | 515-271-1934
Shipping: 2725 University Avenue | Des Moines, IA  50311 USA