[Web4lib] The Everywhere Library > ARLD Day 2011 > April 29 2011 >

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:23:02 EDT 2011

*** Apologies For Receipt Of Duplicate Postings ***

Colleagues/

The Everywhere Library presented by the Academic and Research Libraries
Division in partnership with the Public Libraries Division of the Minnesota
Library AssociationLast year, Academic and Research Libraries (ARLD) Day was
all about getting users into the library building.

Minnesota Landscape Arboretum / 3675 Arboretum Dr / Chaska, MN 55318

This year, we’ll look at serving our patrons where they are. We know they
work from their computers at home and in their offices, but they’re also
increasingly accessing our services and information via mobile devices. What
do libraries need to be thinking about? What services are successful? What
technologies and metadata are required to make access easy and
understandable? Join us on April 29 at ARLD Day 2011: The Everywhere Library
to find out.

[more]

Source

[ http://bit.ly/fIjmUu ]