[Web4lib] BTCTA bibs

Jim Knutson tintin at exchangenet.net
Fri Apr 1 12:51:32 EDT 2011

Is this an acceptable listserv to raise copy-cataloging issues/questions?

"Double DLC" and UKM and NLM are almost always very nice MARC records. I'm
finding the ones generated by BTCTA not so hot, which is not good, since
Baker & Taylor has this demand imposed on some libraries, now -- you buy
from us, you take 'em shelf-ready, and we'll send you their MARC records.

I have a hunch web4lib is a higher-level listserv, and such questions are of
no interest, but, still, I thought I'd run it by you.

Tnx,
Jim Knutson
copy cataloging at an Oregon community college