[Web4lib] web hosting question

Stewart Baker stewart.c.baker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:53:13 EDT 2010

I use hostmonster--I'm pretty sure it supports all that and it's definitely
reliable.  Fairly cheap, too.  Unless you get an enormous number of
hits/bandwidth, the $6/mo plan should be more than sufficient.  It has
unlimited bandwidth, disk space, e-mails, and lets you deal with quite a lot
of databases.

URL is http://www.hostmonster.com/

Stewart Baker
web services / reference