[Web4lib] computer use in public libraries - video for promo?

Mary Beth Faccioli mbfaccioli at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 12:29:42 EDT 2010

I'm looking for examples of video created by libraries for promo purposes, delivered via YouTube, Vimeo, your own websites etc, that feature patrons talking about ways in which they have used/benefited from library computers - e.g. job searching, health information, developing computer skills, etc.  If you know of any such videos or have created some on your own I'd be interested in having a look.  Thanks in advance for any leads.

Mary Beth Faccioli, MLIS
Colorado State Library