[Web4lib] web hosting question

Dena Laney denalaney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:09:49 EDT 2010

Hi Laura,

I have been using web hosting companies for many many years and the one I am
currently with is excellent and supports Ruby on Rails. Excuse the name, but
it really is the most value I've ever had in a webhosting company and would
highly recommend anyone to use their services.

The host is http://www.fatcow.com/. They are offering an excellent discount
right now - a great annual plan with a free domain for only $44 a year!

Check it out!

Dena Laney

Systems Librarian
Long Beach City College
Office: Room L122

(562) 938-4714
dlaney at lbcc.edu

"To know where you can find anything, that in short is the largest part of
learning."
- Anonymous