[Web4lib] Google Scholar

Oliver Pesch OPesch at EBSCO.COM
Mon Sep 27 15:04:15 EDT 2010

Have you asked your new link resolver vendor to update your Google Scholar settings for you?  Most link resolver vendors will be able to take care of the Google Scholar links for you -- they will submit the required XML file containing our holdings as well as your preferences (including the baseURL for your new link resolver).

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org [mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Alma Garcia
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 1:35 PM
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: [Web4lib] Google Scholar

We recently changed our link resolver vendor.  I have been  able to get most databases set up with the new vendor, except Google Scholar.  I have sent three email, using the link they provided, but we are still seeing the old vendors links when we search.

An suggestions that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Alma

Alma García
510-430-2021
Library Systems Administrator
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA  94613
P Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. It may contain information which is covered
by professional or other privilege. If you are neither the intended recipient
of this email nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use of it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete it from your system. EBSCO accepts no liability for any
loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this email.