[Web4lib] Koha

Mark Kille mkille at naropa.edu
Sat Sep 25 18:08:16 EDT 2010

Hello all,

We turned to Bywater (http://bywatersolutions.com/) for our migration to Koha and ongoing hosted ILS service. We have been very happy with them. Our conversations with LibLime and PTFS, pre-merger-talks, were far less pleasant. I ended up not considering them options, open source or no open source.

Hope this one data point helps or at least is interesting.

Regards,
Mark Kille

*****
Mark Kille