[Web4lib] SPAM! - IJCN Call For Paper

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Wed Sep 15 13:19:58 EDT 2010

I disagree that this is spam. It is an open access journal, and many open
access journals, including those managed by the Public Library of Science
[1] charge publishing fees. Publishers of open access content must recover
their costs somehow. Individual authors can decide for themselves where to
submit their work.
Roy

[1] http://www.plos.org/about/faq.php#pubquest