[Web4lib] Problem with PDF in IE 8 for Ebsco databases

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Fri Sep 3 17:09:45 EDT 2010

I tested it with an article from Primary Search on "Safe Coughing". The inline frame seemed to load the PDF just fine. It seems as though there's some JavaScript going on behind the scenes to render the dimensions of the page, so if it errors it might not display correctly.

I am running Win7 x64 with IE8 (32-bit version) and Adobe Acrobat 8/Reader 9.

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street