[Web4lib] Drupal beginner

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Thu Sep 2 15:32:36 EDT 2010

First, I highly recommend the Drupal4Lib list (cough, cough).

Second, if something shows up when you're logged in as an administrator
but not when you're 'anonymous', this may be a Permissions problem.  See
if "anonymous user" has access to the content type you're accessing.

Also, another gotcha is "Input Filter" where you have to define which
html tags are allowed.  By default, 'img' isn't on the list.

Hope this helps,

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)