[Web4lib] Drupal beginner

VanderHart, Robert Robert.VanderHart at umassmed.edu
Thu Sep 2 15:18:24 EDT 2010

I'm a beginner at Drupal.  I know there is a Drupal4Lib discussion list and I've searched its archives, but before I sign up for yet another email list I was wondering if someone on Web4Lib could offer a bit of assistance troubleshooting a particular issue I'm having.  I've also searched the forums at drupal.org.

The problem has to do with the display of images.  I have set up a test instance of Drupal with a few postings.  The accompanying images display when I am logged in as the admin user, but they don't display at all when I log out and view the site as the public would.

Feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks for any assistance,

Robert

--
Robert J. Vander Hart
Electronic Resources Librarian | Lamar Soutter Library
508-856-3290 | Robert.VanderHart at umassmed.edu
http://library.umassmed.edu | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertvanderhart