[Web4lib] wide screen monitors

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:16:19 EDT 2010

Hi Janet, it sounds like the change you've made to the font size (OS level change, or CSS-based?) may have been a culprit. If you view this on an unaltered computer - one that still has a regular 15" monitor, do you notice the issue there as well?

If it's a webpage that you're having the issue on, a CSS line-height increase might help. If it's not a web page and the font size change was done via the OS, the application might not be able to handle larger DPI settings than the OS default.

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street