[Web4lib] Kindle Lending

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:51:10 EDT 2010

Every reading group I have participated, everyone one was reading the book
at the same time because you wanted to read it as close to the discussion
meeting as possible. And every one was consulting their copy during the
discussions.

In my opinion, a 1-reader lending policy of Kindle books does support clubs
with a primary mission of book exchange, but does not seem to help much
those formed with the primary goal of discussion.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu