[Web4lib] LibX

Nicholas Bennyhoff nicholasbennyhoff at lcls.org
Wed Oct 20 10:21:04 EDT 2010

We use the LibX toolbar in our Library System. I'm not sure how much use it
gets, but it's available.

If you're interested in looking at ours, feel free to visit our catalog,
which has a link to the toolbar download: http://webcat.lcls.org

I use it myself on occasion, when I want to track down an item I find on
another website.

Nick

-----
Nicholas T. Bennyhoff