[Web4lib] Academic Add-Ons for web browsers

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Tue Oct 19 15:17:01 EDT 2010

I have three pages I have been working on that list what I believe to be the best or most useful academic add-ons for web browsers:

*         Google Chrome<http://www.tc3.edu/library/InfoLab/chrome.asp>

*         Mozilla FireFox<http://www.tc3.edu/library/InfoLab/firefox.asp>

*         Microsoft Internet Explorer<http://www.tc3.edu/library/InfoLab/ie.asp>

Please take a look and send me suggestions as to others I should add.  The one that needs the most work is the Internet Explorer page.  IE is not my browser of choice.  The target audience is our students, faculty, and staff at TC3.

You will find a web form in the right hand column where you can send me suggestions or contact me via e-mail (dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>) or via Twitter (http://twitter.com/BillDrew4) or Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/billdrew ).

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.