[Web4lib] Enhanced "e-book" service?!

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Wed Oct 13 16:10:39 EDT 2010

Can people build up "large" collections—ie., 100,000 books in a public
library? Can we manually build up LibraryThing-sized ones (eg.,
200-2,000 books)? Can the identifiers be sent in the search request,
rather than as a pre-defined collection?

Best,
Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding