[Web4lib] Enhanced "e-book" service?!

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Mon Oct 11 17:36:00 EDT 2010

No, we don't have scans of the books. We'd love to tie into a service,
but Google doesn't allow arbitrary sets to be searched--we'd need to
tell users to import them. Hathi doesn't do it either. The other big
problem is, of course, that it's very partial. It's a good thing to
search a portion of your books—what proportion varies widely but it
would be small indeed for me—but it's also limiting.

Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding