[Web4lib] Twitter to Facebook

Coral Sheldon-Hess coral at sheldon-hess.org
Mon Nov 29 19:12:29 EST 2010

You can update both Facebook and Twitter from TweetDeck and several
other desktop applications, if you want to go that route. But I'm
assuming you wanted to use the web interface to Twitter, or some kind
of Twitter-only desktop interface. If that's the case, my
recommendation is Selective Twitter. It's nice to use if you don't
want all of your tweets (for instance retweets and @ replies) to go to
Facebook; you tag any tweet you want to go to both places with "#fb,"
and they'll forward on to Facebook (without the #fb visible in that
interface).

http://apps.facebook.com/selectivetwitter/

--
Coral Sheldon-Hess | UAA/APU Consortium Library | Web Services Librarian
http://sheldon-hess.org/coral | @web_librarian | skype: artificialinanity