[Web4lib] Code4Lib 2011

McDonald, Robert H. rhmcdona at indiana.edu
Fri Nov 12 12:52:56 EST 2010

The Code4Lib 2011 Conference Planning Committee would like to remind
everyone that the deadline for submitting prepared talk proposals is
13 November 2010. This is just a few days away.

Our program submission is very easy - Just go to our wiki and paste in your
ideas - http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011talks_Submissions

After our deadline the proposals will go through the standard Code4LIb
voting process and you too can vote on our conference agenda.

We are also accepting proposals for pre-conferences on Feb 7 - this is easy
as well as you just paste your ideas in this part of our wiki -
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Preconference_Proposals

We plan to open registration for our event around December 1, 2010.

The Code4Lib2011 Conference is shaping up to be a fantastic event, with
Diane Hillman as our keynote speaker and the great college town of
Bloomington, IN as our backdrop, we really hope you will decide to join us
in Bloomington, IN Feb 8-10, 2011. Pre-conferences will be held on Feb 7,
2011

For more on our event please see - http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

The Code4Lib 2011 Conference Planning Committee

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Frye Leadership Institute Fellow 2009
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234