[Web4lib] Last week to submit program ideas for the 2011 ER&L Conference

Westfall, Micheline mwestfal at utk.edu
Wed Nov 10 20:26:19 EST 2010

The Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference Planning Team would like to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting program proposals is 15 November 2010. This is just a mere week away!

To submit a program proposal, please fill out a submission form here:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/presenters/proposal-submission

After program proposals have been reviewed by the program planning team, a list of program topics will be posted to the Electronic
Resources & Libraries web site to be voted on by attendees. Look forward to this towards the end of November!

Early bird conference registration will be available through 16 December 2010. Please register at your convenience to take advantage of the early bird rates.

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/registration

Lastly, we're very grateful to our Electronic Resources & libraries early sponsors! To see a listing go here:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/sponsorship/erl-sponsors

The 2011 conference is shaping up to be a fantastic event and we really hope you will decide to join us in Austin, Texas 28 February-2
March 2011!!

The ER&L Conference Planning Team