[Web4lib] RFI Announcement

Karen Merguerian nls2 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 13:55:03 EDT 2010

The Northeastern University Libraries in Boston, MA seek a design/development team to work with us on the redesign and rebuilding of our library web site over the next year.  We're looking for innovative user-focused design and strong communication skills, with a preference for teams located in the Greater Boston area.

If you've worked with someone in the past and recommend them, please contact me off the list.  If you are yourself part of a web design/development outfit, information about the goals and scope of the project, and how to respond can be found in our Request for Information here:
http://www.lib.neu.edu/designteam/rfi.pdf

About the Northeastern University Libraries
The Northeastern University Libraries provide award-winning research and instructional services, a pioneering multimedia content creation space, a very popular Meet the Author series, and internationally recognized special collections that document social justice efforts in the Greater Boston area.  We have an ambitious vision to expand digital initiatives, building on our institutional repository and digitization of special collections.  The NU Libraries welcome over two million online and walk-in visitors a year. Collections include 967,000 volumes, 126,000 e-books, and 35,000 electronic journals.

The Northeastern University Libraries work in partnership with the University community to develop and disseminate new scholarship. The Library fosters intellectual and professional growth, enriches the research, teaching, and learning environment, and promotes the effective use of knowledge by managing and delivering information resources and services to library users.
http://www.lib.neu.edu

G. Karen Merguerian
Library Web Manager
Northeastern University Libraries