[Web4lib] Free "Linked Data" webinar

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Fri May 21 17:16:17 EDT 2010

My colleague Ralph LeVan is giving a free webinar on Linked Data in our OCLC
Research webinar series "Technical Advances for Innovation in Cultural
Heritage Institutions" (TAI CHI). It will be on 27 May at 2PM EDT. To find
out more and to register go here:

<http://www.oclc.org/research/news/2010-05-21.htm>

Also, there will be a recording made available afterwards. Anyone who has
heard Ralph speak knows that he is gifted at making complex topics
understandable. So if you're wondering about what all the fuss is about
regarding Linked Data, this is not be missed. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
OCLC Research