[Web4lib] CSS Tabbed navigation

Junior Tidal jtidal at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Wed May 12 10:05:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Our library website - http://library.citytech.cuny.edu/ - uses a tabbed navigation for our catalog and databases. However, it takes a moment for the divisions that hold these elements to load on the page. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to either have the divisions load faster or if there is a better tabbed navigation script out there (I'm open to using jscript, AJAX, dhtml solutions as well).

Thanks!!

Junior Tidal
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
CUNY New York City College of Technology
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11210
718.260.5481