[Web4lib] libraries with a presence on Facebook

Linda Babli lbabli at mywinterhaven.com
Mon May 10 13:38:09 EDT 2010

We have been on Facebook for about 2 months. However, I accidently created it as a business page instead of a government page. I just created the gov page and will shut down the bus page as soon as all "friends" (a whole 35) have moved over.
Linda

Linda Babli, Reference & Technology Librarian
Winter Haven Public Library
325 Avenue A, NW, Winter Haven, Florida 33881
863-291-5880
mailto://lbabli@mywinterhaven.com
http://whpl.mywinterhaven.com

Message: 3