[Web4lib] ADMINISTRIVIA: List issues

Tennant,Roy tennantr at oclc.org
Mon May 10 10:46:33 EDT 2010

Various list subscribers - in particular, digest subscribers - have been experiencing message delivery issues recently. I had been trying to track that down when we lost power yesterday and in the subsequent rebooting a clogged delivery queue was apparently cleared. This meant that Mailman expelled a pile of messages all at once. What I would like to suggest to the many people who have emailed me is to wait for a bit to see if this has cleared things up. If not, then I can pursue my investigation. But I would prefer to assume that the problem is solved until we notice differently. Thanks for your patience,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner