[Web4lib] Database acquired as gift, need to acknowledge the gift

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:02:20 EDT 2010

Hello All,

We have a database acquired in part with funds as senior class gifts.
Our Development Office would like to put some kind of banner
acknowledging the gift. So, the idea is similar like adding a
bookplate only it's for purchased database. It is my understanding
that this is only the beginning and we might do something similar
again in the future.

Have any of you done something similar, either creating a special
banner or just adding some text? If you do, which databases are they
and are there any challenges (technical, political, user access, user
training, etc.) that you encountered or foresee? Would you mind
sharing the screenshots with me?

Let me know if anybody else is interested too and, if I received any
response and allowed to share the screenshot(s), I'll put them up for
others to see.

thanks,
ranti.

--