[Web4lib] Wikipedia: secret to college success

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 20:06:54 EDT 2010

I have a feeling some of this may have been written tongue-in-cheek, but I'd bet it accurately reflects the feelings of quite a few college students. :-)

"It’s a cardinal rule we are taught from the moment we are introduced to MLA citation in junior high: don’t use Wikipedia. From the age of 13 onward, teachers have maintained an attitude of utmost disdain for all things Wikipedia...But as a college student I beg to differ because I don’t know what I would do without it."
http://www.dailyillini.com/blogs/on-the-town/2010/03/29/wikipedia-secret-to-college-success

Bernie Sloan