[Web4lib] Papers (software) & iPads

Nicole Mitchell anmitch at uab.edu
Wed Jun 16 12:37:55 EDT 2010

Hey -

We are trying to set up a user with a iPad to use Papers with our EZProxy but are having some trouble. We enter the URL http://www.lhl.uab.edu/8c/8.cgi??url=%@<http://www.lhl.uab.edu/8c/8.cgi??url=%25@> but still no go.

We found the nice instructions UMich has at http://www.lib.umich.edu/mlibrary-labs/using-papers-your-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch but when we get to the Authentication or Login Page none of our options work and leaving it blank doesn't work.

Anyone out there gotten this to work?

Thanks,
nicole

Nicole Mitchell, MLIS, MA
Reference Librarian & Optometry Liaison
Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
1530 3rd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-0013
205-934-2231 voice
205-975-8313 fax