[Web4lib] [lita-l] Wireless Network Security

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Sun Jun 13 10:49:19 EDT 2010

Since your library is small, you might want to consider the Belkin
Play (http://is.gd/cNKkK) router. This device is really fast, can
accommodate up to 50 users, has a guest mode -- separates staff and
guest traffic -- and a "coffee shop" mode that presents a login page.

Best part... $59 at Costco. These aren't perfect, but the price is right.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company