[Web4lib] pcs running more slowly as time passes

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Fri Jun 11 10:05:11 EDT 2010

Once upon a time, I had a paper from Intel that graphed out the hardware failure rate for PCs.  It was pretty flat for the first three years, then spikes upward starting with the fourth year of operation and continues going higher after that.

Of course, I also remember from my basic electronic instruction that 7% of all electronics fail out of the box.

Tom