[Web4lib] pcs running more slowly as time passes

Harris, Gary, DCA Gary.Harris at state.nm.us
Thu Jun 10 09:23:30 EDT 2010

John,

I would take a close look at that card. Are all the drivers up-to-date? How long has the card been in production? If possible, remove the card and see what happens to the machine's performance. Just a few thoughts. HTH some.

Gary
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Gary L. Harris,   M.L.S.   M.A.
Director, Technical Services Bureau
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 476-9730
gary.harris at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
-- Buckminster Fuller