[Web4lib] Video projects

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:53:23 EDT 2010

Most student projects are very short videos, so it does not take hours to
transfer files.

I think we are using the Flip Ultra:
http://library.case.edu/ksl/freedmancenter/contact/index.html

If I recall, the also offer some Sony digitals with miniDV and some other
variations as well for those do larger more extensive projects.

The equipment in our center was pick to offer a variety of options but also
allow the students to learn what is available and easily run out to a local
electronics story to duplicate a setup they like for their own personal
usage later.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu