[Web4lib] Self-service printing

Janet Fine janetrfine at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:15:19 EDT 2010

7.27.10

Hi Gerry,

We have been using Librarica's Cassie product for about 3 years.  Cassie is software drive, so very little is required in the way of dedicated hardware.  Cassie also manages a wait list, and time managment.  Cassie interfaces seamlessly with Innovative Interfaces, our ILS. Cassie offers several options regarding patron payment for copies.  The staff at Librarica are knowledgeable, patient and responsive--I am very pleased with the product:

Librarica:  1-888-802-2774

www.librarica.com

Good luck!

Regards,

Janet Fine
Department Head, Circulation and Computer Services
Great Neck Library
159 Bayview Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11023
(516) 466-8055 ext. 205