[Web4lib] Self-service printing

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Mon Jul 26 11:03:19 EDT 2010

We use a combination of ITC Systems (http://www.itcsystems.com/) for the print release solution and Printer On (printeron.com) for print delivery.   They work well together and with that combination students can print from either a windows client or web based printing and soon we will also be offering printing via email.

Rene Paquin, MCSE
Library Network Administrator
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada