[Web4lib] Survey on the use of open source CMS in Public Libraries

Michael Pawlus michael.pawlus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:54:27 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am conducting a survey for my dissertation which looks at the
changing role of the public library website.  It also explores the
role that open source content management systems play in this change.
If you work for a public library and have migrated your web content
from a static HTML environment to an open source CMS, I kindly request
approximately fifteen minutes of your time to complete a ten-question
survey.  I have been reaching out to a number of libraries directly,
so if I have already contacted you regarding this matter please ignore
this message.

The survey can be accessed by following this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5VX7F8Q

Further information on the project and the way data will be handled is
available here: http://notepad.cc/share/rkeH3HBhOz

Regards,

Michael Pawlus