[Web4lib] Use of QR Code

Keven Jeffery keven.jeffery at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:51:41 EDT 2010

We use QR codes in our catalog (get call number), on our library
directory pages (initiative call, download vcard, link to mobile site)
and on our print/online research guides (link to mobile version of
guide) . We've gotten some positive feedback and some attention on
campus from other departments. They have become an interesting
conversation piece in library training sessions, often students will
download the software and try them in class.

http://infodome.sdsu.edu/howto/qrcodes.shtml

Keven