[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:31:34 EST 2010

Andy/

I don't believe that either you or Dick (or anyone else) needs to justify
your reasons for Junking my postinss/submissions.

But Please ...
Do you consider Dissing Me As Appropriate ; Is It Professional ? / Is this
the Kind Of Discussion that members should expect on this list ?

[Reminds MeOf The FlameWars Of The 90s ]

I have stated my views ;please respect them.

On a regular basis I receive Notes Of Appreication from our colleagues
thanking me for keeping them up-to-date on professional developments and the
traffic on my blogs is clearly indicates substantial  interest.

Can we agree to disagree?

Regards,
/Gerry
c: Web4Lib