[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:02:08 EST 2010

Dick/

We all thave he option of blocking any individual, but your statements are
not correct

1] I am an active contributor but >>> I do not post every hour nor every day

Check The Web4Lib Archives

[ http://lists.webjunction.org/web4lib/search/index.cgi]

2] My postings are not self-promotion; On the contrary > My postings
highlight the work of others ...

3] The root source of my postings (i.e., my blog entries) is as valid source
as any

4] While one might expect that a posting to an e-list might generate
discussion, a majority of my psotings are informational > Use or Delete Or
???

5] This Is The 21st Century

Withh All Due Respect !

/Gerry