[Web4lib] Friendly language

Jon Gorman jonathan.gorman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:24:30 EST 2010

But again, the "solution" of using the term Course Reserves obviously
doesn't work.  The most frequently assigned stuff is still readings,
with perhaps some other formats thrown in.  If it proves more people
ask about that than what course reserves mean in your testing, than
reserves make sense.  To me, it just seems some elboration is
neccessary ie...

"Assigned course readings, recordings, and other material"

I haven't done any testing myself, but given the vocabulary I've heard
used by students this makes more sense.

Jon Gorman