[Web4lib] delicious as site depository & getting stats

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Tue Jan 26 17:00:35 EST 2010

Although not exactly a "best of breed" situation, you could link to your del.icio.us links from another link provider that does track statistics, like something such as http://bit.ly.  You give it a link, it converts it to a shorter URL (the main purpose of the site), but it also gives you statistics on hits to said URL.

Here is an example breakdown of stats garnered from bit.ly on a random link (example from their own Docs):
http://bit.ly/info/CUjV <http://bit.ly/info/CUjV>

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library